(This book is published by Martingale Publications, and all the photography shown is by Brent Kane.)
As its title suggests, this book contains quilts designed by well known bloggers from around the world. There are 19 stunning quilts included, all with very clear instructions, plenty of diagrams and templates where necessary.
When I read the book, I loved the tips that are often included such as how to sew a smooth curve. I also like the fact that many of the quilts also show suggestions for optional, pieced backings. This is not something I’ve ever done before, but I can definitely see myself trying them in the future.
You will also learn something about each of the contributors, as they have all written a little about themselves and you can visit their blogs to see more of their work.
Now all I need is a magic wand to make my days longer so I can make them all.As a reward for reading all this, Martingale Publications are offering an e-book version of this book to one of you. All you have to do is leave a comment below telling me what colours you would choose to make one of the quilts from this book. If you are a member of the Yorkshire Modern Quilt Group, leave another comment telling me so for an additional entry into the giveaway.
The giveaway small print:
1. This giveaway is open to everybody, wherever you live, BUT please remember to make sure I can contact you if you are the winner.
2. If you are a no-reply person, you will not be entered unless you leave an email address in your comment as I will not be able to get in touch with you. (Note, if you are a Google+ person, you will be no-reply).
3. This giveaway will also be available on the Yorkshire Modern Quilters' blog.
4. The giveaway will close next Saturday, 30 August.
5. The winner will be selected using Mr Random Generator.