Friday 12 February 2010

Happy birthday to me - again..........

....... The postman came down my path yesterday with a huge box in his hands.  It was addressed to me and was from my bloggy friend Yuki.  I couldn't think what it was.  Well, when I opened it, just look at what was inside:  there was loads of gorgeous batik fabrics, some great patterns, a ruler set that will be really useful for doing triangle-rectangle thingies, some wonderful shower gel (which isn't in the picture cos it's already being used so is in the shower room) and some fun teabags.  Each bag has a funny joke or quote on the tag - things like "well-behaved women rarely make history" .  I love it all.  Thank you so much Yuki.

7 comments:

  1. oooh, what fun, there's nothing like getting a gorgeous fabric-ey surprise! I hope you're feeling better now, though these bugs often take quite a while to recover from.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday!!! What a lovely gift! Your friend knows you well! Take care and hope it was a good one!
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you love it when special days just last forever? Now you've got some fun fabric to dream over, and some fun tea to go with the dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous parcel of goodies

    Love and hugs Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a lucky girl you are to have such a good friend!I love those batiks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy happy and one for your anniversary. How nice to received your package just in time for your anniversary! Happy Valentine's Day - Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  7. How lovely of Yuki, there are some gorgeous fabrics in that package. She's eversuch a kind soul, tried very hard to find that fabric I was looking for.

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so please do leave them and wherever possible I will reply to you by email.

09 10