Friday 22 October 2010

Remember this? ...

Well, it really looks like this box on the right.

Due to the fact that I can be a real idiot at times, I used the wrong picture!

Luckily Dave, who makes them, noticed my mistake.

I'm very sorry Dave.  I think it's still a beautiful little box.

A friend who is blogless, and who I'll call Roberta (after all that's her name) has just finished her version of Chocolates for Christmas and has said I can show you all.  I call this one Oranges, Lemons and Limes.  Isn't it gorgeous?

12 comments:

  1. Quite beutiful, whichever picture you used!

    Well done to Roberta.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bilbo is right, whichever one they are both beautiful! I love Dave's site you linked us to as well :) Doesn;t the quilt sizzle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is just lovely.

    I voted for your tulips.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both boxes are beautiful! Roberta did a nice job. Is the quilt for her or a loved one?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both of the boxes, and Roberta's quilt is gorgeous! That's a really cool design that I need to add to "the list." :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful box. Roberta's quilt is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are beautiful boxes i just love wood & these are great
    Hugs Janice

    ReplyDelete
  8. The boxes are gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous. Dave is very talented. Thank you for the giveaway.

    Have a super great sewing and stitiching day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Sue we forgive you. Both boxes are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The box is beautiful, and thanks for thinking of all of us in the qal. Your quilt and Roberta's quilt are both stunning. That is a very versatile pattern. The fabric she used totally changed up the way the quilt looks. Yours really does look chocolatey, and hers does look citrusy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great version of your quilt

    Love and hugs Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so please do leave them and wherever possible I will reply to you by email.

09 10