Saturday 7 April 2012

Aaa-tish-oooooooooo

This is where I was up to last month on my quilt.
I had made all 8 diamonds, and just couldn't resist laying some of them out on the floor to see how they were going to look.  I was really happy with it so far.

This is where I am up to so far this month on the quilt.
Can you spot the difference?  No?  That's cos there isn't any.   I woke up this morning with a rotten, horrible cold.  Boohoo.  That means that I have not done anything so far today on my Lone Star.  I am off now to see if I can't make some progress.

9 comments:

  1. That sort of makes two of us. I'll have to write a post. Good luck and rest when your cold tells you to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear you are under the weather...yucky cold! Drink some warm liquids and cuddle up in a quilt...the lone star could wait for a day or two. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you feel much better soon. I can't even manage a single stitch when I'm ill so I really admire your ability to sew right now. The quilt is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a very ambitious project! I can't wait to see it done... The good news is that it will wait until you feel better--it won't sew itself!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think spring colds are the worst because you have the nice weather and want to be doing things yet you don't feel like it. Get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. feel better soon!
    Your first half stars look great. The red really pops out

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is looking fantastic! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Get well soon, Sue! Taking a little time for yourself is never a bad idea; you'll get that lone star done in due time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh pooey, I've also had that cold, it's a streamer, yuk! hope you recover soon.

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so please do leave them and wherever possible I will reply to you by email.

09 10