Saturday 14 April 2012

Christmas QAL - Post 1

Well, I've just popped in to see our hostess for today, Lesley over at The Cuddle Quilter.  She's got the coffee on, and yummy cinnamon rolls waiting for us.
Good Morning Graphic #16
I couldn't stop for long as I have quite a busy day ahead of me.  First, I have to see my sister off.  She has been up here for a few days.  Then Mr Fixit and I are being taken out for lunch by our son, daughter-in-law and grandson 3.  They have also been here for a few days, and will be leaving after lunch.  When they've gone, I am hoping to go to a local quilt exhibition which is being organised by my local group.

After all that, if I still have any energy at all, I will be sewing.

See you all later.

6 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful day with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Family lunch & a quilt show? Sounds like a pretty perfect day to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I won't be able to join the party today as we're having an out of town company over. Hope everyone enjoys sewing the Christmas projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Busy day for you too! I love all your little animated bits. One day I'll learn how to put them on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Busy day for you too! I love all your little animated bits. One day I'll learn how to put them on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so please do leave them and wherever possible I will reply to you by email.

09 10