Saturday 9 June 2012

Christmas QAL post 1

Hello every one and Happy Christmas.  

Paulette is our hostess this month, and according to Hazel  (who just might be known as a troublemaker!) she's making pancakes and maple syrup to welcome us all.  Yummy.

I've been chatting to Paulette this week, and it seems she has got lots of fun planned for us today, and is going to be very busy making sure all her guests are mingling, have plenty to eat and drink, and generally having fun, so we thought it would be best if I post this month's thrilling installment of the Festive Mystery here.  I've just added a new page with the instructions on a new page which you can get to by going to the tab at the top of my blog, just under the header, which I have imaginatively named A Festive Mystery - June installment.

I'll be back later to show you what my version looks like so far.

4 comments:

  1. Yes, you got us, Sue. This is an interesting block and I look forward to seeing the finish. I think it's going to be really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me? A troublemaker? Nooooooo.

    *look of injured innocence

    :-)

    Mind you, all this banging on about pancakes and syrup means I REALLY want some now, and might have to put the pan on...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way this block is going to come along! Thank you Sue!

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so please do leave them and wherever possible I will reply to you by email.

09 10