Tuesday 21 April 2015

Another Handy Household Hint ....

... here's another good way to avoid doing housework.  This one's better than my last one, as it allowed me to be too busy for housework for six days.

So how does this work?  Well, I'll tell you.

Day One: think you might like to buy a new car, and spend some time working out whether it's a sensible thing to do.  Finally decide that, sensible or not, you're going to do it.

Day Two: start researching which car you'd like.  By the end of the day you should have a short-list of two or three cars.

Day Three: carry out on-line research into models, prices, etc.

Day Four: visit dealers for test drives and decide which one you want. Negotiate and agree the price with the appropriate dealer.

Day Five: do nothing apart from arranging insurance for the new car.

Day Six: go and pick up your lovely, shiny new car, drive it home and spend the rest of the day showing it off to friends and family.

and here it is - my housework avoidance result.

I hope you've found this helpful.

18 comments:

  1. Oh my, so pretty, and lots of room for new fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great excuse and just as comfortable as the furniture without the same level of blood sweat and tears!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just like mine! I love her and there's so much room when going to quilt retreats !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Very pretty blue!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great way to avoid housework!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can always use another way to avoid housework!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice car. Now if you had that a week ago you would have been able to fit your furniture in the car.

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats on the new car! Mr.P has been looking for a new truck since his was stolen in September...now that really getting out of a lot of house work

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're so full of handy hints! Congratulations on the new car.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice, Sue. You can avoid more housework by taking it out for a drive. I'll guess you'll be doing a lot more housework avoidance!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pleased your new car (almost) matches my sewing machine trolley bag! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hehehe. We so need to do this too but need to line up the babysitters so that we can do our research sand kidlets.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great result to all that work! Gorgeous!! Great color! Great car!
    Have a super great sewing, stitching, and catch up day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Same color as my daughters! I just bought a CRV about 3 weeks ago and got the tealish blue...love this vehicle, they're very nice - congrats! and....it is a wonderful way to keep from doing house work!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks very classy and I'm avoiding housework by decluttering (giggle), and researching dogs! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  16. NICE! I love new car smell!

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so please do leave them and wherever possible I will reply to you by email.

09 10